9.20.2016

phone cases | caseapp






Hi everyone! It's been quite a while since I had posted anything over here, but I do have something a bit exciting to share with you. I had the opportunity to design and create two cases using Caseapp and I couldn't be happier with the turnout. The cases are sleek, while still offering protection. They come in both a matte (the case pictured closer to the top in the first photo) and a glossy (the case pictured near the bottom in the first photo) finish. It's always so special to have your artwork printed, especially on an item you interact with on a daily basis. The program is super easy to use; you may import your own file(s) or you may use the provided clipart, text tool or collage option to create something of your own. The printing process is surprisingly speedy and the print quality is absolutely wonderful. You can make your own cases here or purchase the ones I created. On top of all of those wonderful things, get 20% off with the code "LAURALUCYK20" up through September 30th. Go get yourself some cases!

+ scattered items case

// quick update:
I've had a few people ask me if they could get the designs to fit on different cases and you actually can! Follow the instructions for placement on the iPhone 6 case or any other one offered on the site.

+ instructions



















No comments:

Post a Comment